South Jersey Senior Photos | NJ Professional Photographer | Best Friends Senior Pictures
Senior photographry is HUGE in the south. In fact there are countless photographers who make their living working only with high school seniors. In south Jersey Senior photos arent as popular as in the south but I am always excited to do these sessions! As a NJ professional photographer I have all kinds of sessions that come my way: family, maternity, newborn, engagement and so on. But best friends senior portraits were one of my favorite!
These two beautiful gals were on vacation to LBI with their family from Pennsylvania. The girls really wanted their photos to be different from the traditional woods/mountain settings most kids have at home. We traveled around Surf City and made our way up to the beach. I am so pleased with how their images turned out! I think they are amazing and received the same feedback from the girls!
Prepping for photo sessions can be full of excitement of dread, it’s all about your outlook! Take a step back, breathe and relax. Have fun with this experience! Don’t let your nerves get the best of you, trust that once you arrive you are going to enjoy the experience! I have some helpful tips for your senior photos!
- Pick a location you love and that is meaningful to you.
- Bring along sports or activities props.
- 2/3 changes out outfits are always a good idea!
- Stay away from patterns.
- Embrace bold colors.
- Style yourself so that you still feel like you! This isn’t the day to try something new.
- A good fit on on an outfit will always be more flattering.
- I know you want to be grown up, and soon enough you will be, but for now keep it age appropriate.
- Find out what your friends are doing for their portraits and DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
- Find a photographer you trust to help tell your story!