Thank you for reading today’s blog about New Jersey beach maternity photos!
On Tuesday night I met with CJ and Andrea at one of my favorite beach locations on Long Beach Island. We spent some time walking the paths that lead to the ocean. Andrea and CJ were amazing to work with. We talked and laughed he majority of their session! Andrea wore a bright and beautiful, long flowing dress and had her makeup done locally with Beauty By Bridget – theglamyogi on instagram! As the sun started to set we spent some time under darkening skies by the ocean to then turn around and capture a beautiful and vibrant sunset. Andrea looks amazing with her perfect, little bump! I am sure she will look even more beautiful as a mother!
Tips for maternity pictures:
- Schedule your maternity session when you are around 7 months pregnant. This will allow you to have a beautiful bump but still be able to move around with ease. Being comfortable and feeling beautiful will make your photos feel more natural and relaxed.
- Wear something with layers so that you can remove some for a completely different look.
- Pick wardrobe based on the location you decide on mixed with the overall feel you are looking for.
- Don’t be afraid to search pinterest and show your photographer some things you are attracted to. It will help them understand your vision better!
- Enjoy your growing and changing body. Embrace the gift you have been given and have fun documenting this time!
New Jersey Beach Maternity Photos
Thank you for reading today’s blog about New Jersey Beach Maternity Photos!
To see more like New Jersey Beach Maternity Photos click here to read another blog about maternity photos!
To book your New Jersey Beach Maternity Photos you can find more information here!